[Warning: major beauty product cuteness ahead]
Korea is a beauty junkie's heaven. For those who have been you'll know what I mean - they're HUGE on all things beauty-related. From high end quality beauty brands, to popular plastic surgery culture (not my thing but really interesting how common it is there), to a-dollar-a-face-masks on the streets, Korean girls know their stuff when it comes to looking pretty.
A friend of mine recently went to Korea and brought back a load of goodies for us (thanks Janice!!!), which she distributed to us girls one by one over dinner last week. It felt like Christmas.
Look how pretty!
Masks for every body part possible, creative little beauty tools, tons of generous samples, and cutely packaged nail polishes. I love love love the heavily pastel colored packaging of everything.
1. First off, the masks - collagen, white pearl, ginseng, pomegrante, aloe, honey - any type of lovely ingredient you can think of. Then to top that, there's also masks for every body part that needs pampering - hand masks, feet mask, nose mask, lip mask... I think it's safe to say I am set with masks for the rest of 2012.
2. Next up the nail polishes. Left two shades are from Skin Food and the far right one is from Etude house - both Korean brands that I've heard of but never tried. The remaining 2 are from an unknown brand. Again, love the cute packaging.
3. Samples! Lots and lots and lots of samples! Korean beauty stores are very generous in giving out samples, perfect for beauty junkies who want to try out different products. I'm particularly excited about the Skin Food Gold Caviar Serum (bottom right) - apparently it's a luxurious super-skin treat.
4. Sulwhasoo is a high end Korean brand that focuses on luxury, quality skincare (available here). I've never tried their stuff before but am so far enjoying this highly moisturizing lip treatment.
And check out the peach-holding panda and pink queen bee. Can you guess what they are?
5. More random goodies: Missha blotting sheets, a popsicle design nail filer, and 2 dainty rings
I can't wait to try everything out... ahhhh the excitement :)
And for all those foodies out there, check out the Korean seaweed snacks and brownies.
I guess I'll be snacking on roasted seaweed while pampering my face, hands and feet tonight!