my usual desk mess at work.
bath & bodyworks anti-septic spray in sweet pea / starbucks christmas mug / random bunny / loccitane hand cream / soap & glory hand cream / hair clips and pins / fresh sugar lip treatment / michael kors watch / random rings / giant stack of starbucks napkins (which make the best blotting sheets by the way)
I was tagged by the lovely Ellie from Ellalogy for the Versatile Blogger Award (thanks hun!). It's a really fun tag where you have to share 7 things about yourself. I love these tags because it's so interesting to get to know fellow bloggers better. I'm in a lazy Thursday mood right now so thought I'd do this while sipping tea in bed. So here it goes...
1. My purse, my desk, my makeup bag, my weekly schedule - I am the worst at keeping things organized (case in point - my desk. See above)
2. I never know how to answer the "where are you from" question in one quick reply. Answer is I call both the US and Hong Kong home.
3. I was a fat fat fat kid. And although I've shed the excess weight naturally growing up, that little fat girl still lives inside of me. When she wants a cookie, she will have a cookie. (burrrp)
4. I am somewhat technologically challenged. Blogging is probably the biggest technological achievement I've had so far.
5. I am not a morning person. Getting up for work every day is the hardest thing! From 9-11am every morning I struggle to avoid all human contact until I gradually feel more awake.
6. I am a Taekwondo black belt. Yup, Taekwando as in the Korean martial art. Don't mess with me! (kidding. I've forgotten 99% of my childhood martial art classes by now)
7. I love gummy candies of any sort. Love is an understatement really.