October marks the beginning of the annual chain of festivity - Mid Autumn Festival (I wrote about it here), then Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then the New Year. I can't wait!
- Deep cleansing. As I mentioned a few posts back, I am on the hunt for the perfect deep clean mask. I've been really proud of myself - my recent diligent face mask routine is not something I'm usually disciplined enough to stick with! I'm only allowing myself to purchase the next face mask after I finish my recently purchased Lush ones... so this search is going to take a while.
- Melvita. I've been reading more about organic skincare options, and France's number 1 organic skincare brand Melvita really caught my eye. Their skincare lines are based on various natural ingredients to serve for different functions. So far I'm enjoying their Argan Oil very much. Currently debating between their Moisturizing Rose Nectar or Perfecting Cream.
- How I Met Your Mother. It took me years to start cracking on this TV series and I love it so much. For the first time, I feel like my all time fav Friends has met its match. Perfect entertainment after a stressful day at work. Best served with spaghetti and diet coke.
- Black eyeshadow. No, not for smokey drunk vampy goth makeup face. I'm talkin' a teeny teeny veryyyy tiny bit of black blended in well on the outer corner of the eye, just below the crease. Adds such subtle drama and dimension for fall. (No black eyeshadow? Smudging out black pencil eyeliner on the outer corner of the lid gives the same effect.)
- Sweet Treats. After busy days, I've been treating myself to some sugary goodness (always a couple hours before bed which I know is so bad, so I try to only have a little each time!). Haagen Dazs ice cream crunch bars, Haribo peach gummies and Frango mint chocolates have been my top 3 favorites.
- Stressing out. I'm putting an end to this right now! In work and in my personal life. Turns out dealing with stress isn't as easy as I thought - and is a real "grown up" thing I must learn to handle.
- My disorganized desk. I would post a picture here of my ridiculously messy desk/vanity, but I'm honestly too embarrassed to. Must organize and clean my desk this weekend.
- Heels. I've been mega mega lazy about my choice of footwear. Even on work days I have been living in flats, mainly because I'm really enjoying walking around with the slight breeze, and don't want heels to get in the way of a nice autumn stroll.
What have you been into this month?