- cute houses spotted on the way to portobello market -
- bunnies and hamsters... love! -
- bursting colors at the columbia road flower market -
- tulips in the prettiest colors i've ever seen -
- chorizo and eggs for breakfast -
- family tea time at fortnum and mason -
I've been in London this week gorging on greasy breakfast, strolling around weekend markets, and most importantly, spending quality time with family. My brother lives and studies in London, so it's not every day that we get to hang out and act silly like we used to as kids.
Since I had already ticked off most of the must-see landmarks last time I was here, I managed to relax and check out a few less touristy spots this time. And unlike my last trip, I finally saw some sun here. Thank you London, I think I've fallen even more in love with you after this trip.
P.S. We're trying to pick out somewhere with good food and a cozy atmosphere for a family meal before our trip ends. UK ladies, any restaurant recommendations?
P.P.S. Can't wait to blog about a few beauty goodies I picked up here... the "unattainables" are always the most exciting ;)